Clock Offices are easily recognizable by the wonderful clock on the wall
outside of the offices of S C Miller Ltd.
The clock was made and put in position by James Padbury in 1864 to identify his workshop in the High Street Bishops Waltham. James Padbury was the last of the famous Bishops Waltham family of clock makers.
Just prior to S C Miller Ltd taking up residence in the Clock Offices (March 2003) the clock had been given a much needed 'health check'. It is Stephen Miller's responsibility to wind the clock one and a half times a week. The mechanism of the clock is situated in a small cupboard in Carol's office and makes a very pleasant ticking sound according to her!